Book an Appointment Anytime
- By calling 0304-111-0-945 (7 Days a week) from 09:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Through our website by clicking the link below.
COVID 19 VACCINE REQUIRMENT
All Applicants applying for the US immigration program, are required to be FULLY VACCINATED, before they appear for the visa examination process from 1st October, 2021
- The entire vaccine series (2 doses) must be completed.
- The vaccine should be approved/ licensed by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or listed for emergency use by the World Health Organization (WHO)
- All the Applicants coming to Wilcare for the US Visa Medical, would be required to show their Valid Immunization Certificate.
- In the case of non- availability of the valid immunization certificate or not being fully vaccinated, the visa medical process will not be allowed to proceed and will be postponed till they complete the requirement of being fully vaccinated by the approved COVID-19 vaccine and provide a valid immunization certificate.
- Children or young adults not yet advised immunization by NCOC
- If an applicant has a contraindication or precaution to the approved COVID-19 vaccine formulation available, then the applicant has to provide the medical documents supporting the contraindication.