- Medical Examination Process Flow
- Required Medical Examinations
- Instructions for Applicants
- Important Information
- Applicants coming to WilCare for their visa medical examination will go through the process flow as attached in the following links.
- In case additional examination is required, applicant may have to make further visit(s).
|Initial Visit: for Students applicants|
WilCare conducts medical examination for Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS) under the guidelines and requirements provided.
What to bring?
Applicant needs to:
- Bring original passport.
- Bring original ID card. V Bring vaccination record (if any).
- Bring eyesight glasses (if applicable).
- Bring documents pertaining to your previous or current medical or surgical history.
- Bring required fees for medical examination in Pak Rupees (Debit/Credit card payment facility is available).
What to Avoid?
- Only applicants are permitted to enter the medical examination area.
- Following applicants needing assistance are allowed to bring one attendant with them to accompany.
- Applicants Aged less than 15 Years.
- Applicants Aged more than 60 Years.
- Physically challenged Applicants.
- In case the applicant requires special assistance, he/she should inform WilCare at the time of booking appointment.
- Avoid wearing unnecessary jewelry and bringing in large bags.
- Infectious materials, matches/lighters, cigarettes/smokes, aerosols/sprays/perfumes, electronic devices including mobile phones or any other items deemed harmful within the medical examination area are not allowed.
Notes for Applicants
- Lodge the visa application with the Malaysian Government before coming for medical examination at WilCare.
- Weak sighted applicants must keep the vision glasses and contact lenses with them at the time of medical examination, and also bring previous medical documents like prescriptions and surgical notes.
- All tests are conducted in non-fasting state (applicants are encouraged to take the regular meal before the blood and urine tests).
Notes for Pregnant Females
- Pregnant women need to inform at the registration desk regarding pregnancy to avoid unnecessary vaccination as they might cause complexities for them.
- Pregnant female will undergo chest X-ray by using double guard cover to protect the fetus from any danger of being exposed to radiation.