- Medical Examination Process Flow
- Required Medical Examinations
- Instructions for Applicants
- Important Information
- Applicants coming to WilCare for their visa medical examination will go through the process flow as attached in the following links.
- In case additional examination is required, applicant may have to make further visit(s).
|Initial Visit: for Students applicants|
WilCare conducts medical examination for Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS) under the guidelines and requirements provided. Applicants need to review the attached link to know the medical screening requirements as required by EMGS. EMGS Medical Screening
What to bring?
Applicant needs to:
- Bring original passport.
- Bring original ID card. V Bring vaccination record (if any).
- Bring eyesight glasses (if applicable).
- Bring documents pertaining to your previous or current medical or surgical history.
- Bring required fees for medical examination in Pak Rupees (Debit/Credit card payment facility is available).
What to Avoid?
- Please avoid bringing extra persons with you as they won't be allowed to enter the medical examination area.
- Only applicants needing assistance are allowed to bring one attendant with them to accompany.
- In case the applicant requires special assistance, he/she should inform WilCare at the time of booking appointment.
- Avoid wearing unnecessary jewelry and bringing in large bags. Any doubtful object will not be allowed to be taken within the medical center.
- Infectious materials, matches/lighters, cigarettes/smokes, aerosols/sprays/perfumes, electronic devices including mobile phones or any other such sort of items deemed harmful within the medical examination area are not allowed.
Notes for Applicants
- Lodge the visa application with the Malaysian Government before coming for medical examination at WilCare.
- Weak sighted applicants must keep the vision glasses and contact lenses with them at the time of medical examination, and also bring previous medical documents like prescriptions and surgical notes.
- All tests are conducted in non-fasting state (applicants are encouraged to take the regular meal before the blood and urine tests).
Notes for Pregnant Females
- Pregnant women need to inform at the registration desk regarding pregnancy to avoid unnecessary vaccination as they might cause complexities for them.
- Pregnant female will undergo chest X-ray by using double guard cover to protect the fetus from any danger of being exposed to radiation.