WilCare is offering this online payment facility to its patient for their convenience. When you use our Service, you also will be subject to the guidelines, terms, and agreements applicable to that our Service ("Service Terms"). WilCare knows how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly
What Personal Information About Customers Does WilCare gather?
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our patient records, and communicating with you.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from WilCare if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our client list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. When you contact WilCare, we keep a record of your communication to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming free camps. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
Does WilCare Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our clients is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
- Third-Party Service Providers: If we employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of WilCare Clients on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
- Protection of WilCare and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Condition of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Wilcare Medical Center, our users, or others.
We make sure to give appointment’s confirmation as per consultant schedule. We duly respect patient’s comfort; consultation time may differ from the given time due to patient’s consultancy time/condition.
WilCare is not liable to its clients for any payback on the cancelation of their scheduled appointment; there is no policy of rescheduling it.
Once the payment is transferred will be NON-REFUNDABLE. We do not have any refund policy against the advance payment and token reservation of any consultant. Customer will bear all the loss in case of absence or unavailability from the booked appointment.