USA Visa Medical Examination
- Medical Examination Process Flow
- Required Medical Examinations
- Instructions for Applicants
- Important Information
- Security Screening Procedures
- Applicants coming to WilCare for their medical examination will go through the process flow as attached in the following links.
- In case additional examination is required, applicant may have to make further visit(s).
|Initial Visit: All applicants including children||View Flowchart|
|Subsequent Visit: For children 2 to 14 years only||View Flowchart|
- Physical Examination: All applicants are required to undergo physical examination regardless of age.
- IGRA(Interferon-Gamma Release Assays): Children aged between 2 to 14 years have to undergo IGRA Test.
- CXR (Chest X-ray): Adult applicants aged 15 and above, and children with exposure to TB cases or with history of TB disease.
- Syphilis (Blood) Test: For applicants aged 15 and above.
- Gonorrhea (Urine) Test: For applicants aged 15 and above.
- Sputum (Phlegm) Test: Only if referred or necessary.
Applicant needs to:
- Appear personally for medical examination.
- Bring original valid passport.
- Bring letter/document from the national visa center/consular section, indicating visa type and category.
- Bring medical, surgical and prescription history documents (if any).
- Bring eyeglasses (if applicable).
- Bring details of:
- Current City
- Current Address
- Intended City
- Intended Address with Zip Code
- Bring valid Polio Certificate issued by the Government Hospital / Institute. (*Polio Certificate once issued, be valid for 1 Year)
- Bring required fees for medical examination in Pak Rupees (Debit/Credit card payment facility is available).
- Infectious materials, matches/lighters, cigarettes/smokes, aerosols/sprays/perfumes, electronic devices including mobile phones or any other such sort of items deemed harmful within the medical examination area are not allowed.
- In case of any intentional attempt to hide medical and physical condition, US Embassy will be informed.
- Child suffering from any fever or serious illness will not be examined. Therefore, reschedule your appointments accordingly.
- Weak sighted applicants must keep the vision glasses and contact lenses with them at the time of medical examination, and also bring previous medical documents like prescriptions and surgical notes.
- Applicants need to provide their complete address in Pakistan as well as in USA where they are intending to stay.
- Pregnant women need to inform at the registration desk regarding pregnancy to avoid unnecessary vaccination as they might cause complexities for them.
- Pregnant females will undergo chest X-ray by using double guard cover to protect the fetus from any danger of being exposed to radiation.
- As per CDC regulations, medical report will not be considered complete without a chest X ray.
All applicants/visitors to the WilCare must follow certain security procedures. Any applicant/visitor who declines to be screened by WilCare security personnel and process will be unable to enter the WilCare.
You should not bring
- Cell phones
- Female Purse/bags
- Shopping Bags
- Electronic equipment
All bags should be placed either at your home or in your vehicle. To avoid delaying your entry and that of those in line behind you, please bring only what is required for your Medical Examination.
One attendant is allowed only if, the applicant is
- Elderly (60 years & Above)
- Minor child (Below the age of 18 years)
In case the applicant requires special assistance, he/she should inform WilCare at the time of booking appointment.