Malaysia Student Visa Medical Examination
- Medical Examination Process Flow
- Required Medical Examinations
- Instructions for Applicants
- Important Information
- Security Screening Procedures
- Applicants coming to WilCare for their visa medical examination will go through the process flow as attached in the following link.
- In case additional examination tests are required, applicant may have to make further visit(s).
|Visit for Student Applicants||View Flowchart|
- WilCare conducts medical examination for Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS), a company wholly owned by the Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia.
- New international students are mandated to undergo pre-arrival/out-of-country medical screening in accordance with the requirements of the Malaysian Ministry of Education.
- Applicants need to carefully review the information at EMGS official website for more information. EMGS Medical Screening
Applicants need to bring:
- Original passport.
- Original ID card.
- Vaccination record (if any).
- Eyesight glasses (if applicable).
- Documents pertaining to your previous or current medical or surgical history (if any).
- Bring valid Polio Certificate issued by the Government Hospital / Institute. (*Polio Certificate once issued, be valid for 1 Year)
- Required fees for medical examination in Pak Rupees (Debit/Credit card payment facility is available).
- Infectious materials, matches/lighters, cigarettes/smokes, aerosols/sprays/perfumes, electronic devices including mobile phones or any other such sort of items deemed harmful within the medical examination area are not allowed.
- Lodge the visa application with the Malaysian Government before coming for medical examination at WilCare.
- Weak sighted applicants must bring their vision glasses and contact lenses at the time of medical examination. Also bring any previous medical documents like prescriptions and surgical notes.
- All tests are conducted in non-fasting state (applicants are encouraged to take the regular meal before the blood and urine tests).
- Pregnant women need to inform at the registration desk regarding pregnancy so as to avoid unnecessary vaccination as they might cause complexities for them.
- Pregnant females will undergo chest X-ray by using double guard cover to protect the fetus from any danger of being exposed to radiation.
All applicants/visitors to the WilCare must follow certain security procedures. Any applicant/visitor who declines to be screened by WilCare security personnel and process will be unable to enter the WilCare.
You should not bring
- Cell phones
- Female Purse/bags
- Shopping Bags
- Electronic equipment
All bags should be placed either at your home or in your vehicle. To avoid delaying your entry and that of those in line behind you, please bring only what is required for your Medical Examination.
One attendant is allowed only if, the applicant is
- Elderly (60 years & Above)
- Minor child (Below the age of 18 years)
In case the applicant requires special assistance, he/she should inform WilCare at the time of booking appointment.