Malaysia Student Visa Medical Examination
- Medical Examination Process Flow
- Required Medical Examinations
- Instructions for Applicants
- Important Information
- Applicants coming to WilCare for their visa medical examination will go through the process flow as attached in the following link.
- In case additional examination tests are required, applicant may have to make further visit(s).
|Visit for Student Applicants||View Flowchart|
- WilCare conducts medical examination for Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS), a company wholly owned by the Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia.
- New international students are mandated to undergo pre-arrival/out-of-country medical screening in accordance with the requirements of the Malaysian Ministry of Education.
- Applicants need to carefully review the information at EMGS official website for more information. EMGS Medical Screening
What to bring?
Applicants need to bring:
- Original passport.
- Original ID card.
- Vaccination record (if any).
- Eyesight glasses (if applicable).
- Documents pertaining to your previous or current medical or surgical history (if any).
- Bring valid Polio Certificate issued by the Government Hospital / Institute. (*Polio Certificate once issued, be valid for 1 Year)
- Required fees for medical examination in Pak Rupees (Debit/Credit card payment facility is available).
What to Avoid?
- Please avoid bringing extra persons with you as they won’t be allowed to enter the medical examination area.
- Only applicants needing assistance are allowed to bring one attendant with them to accompany.
- In case the applicant requires special assistance, he/she should inform WilCare at the time of booking appointment.
- Avoid wearing unnecessary jewelry and bringing in large bags. Any doubtful object will not be allowed to be taken within the medical center.
- Infectious materials, matches/lighters, cigarettes/smokes, aerosols/sprays/perfumes, electronic devices including mobile phones or any other such sort of items deemed harmful within the medical examination area are not allowed.
Notes for Applicants
- Lodge the visa application with the Malaysian Government before coming for medical examination at WilCare.
- Weak sighted applicants must bring their vision glasses and contact lenses at the time of medical examination. Also bring any previous medical documents like prescriptions and surgical notes.
- All tests are conducted in non-fasting state (applicants are encouraged to take the regular meal before the blood and urine tests).
Notes for Pregnant Females
- Pregnant women need to inform at the registration desk regarding pregnancy so as to avoid unnecessary vaccination as they might cause complexities for them.
- Pregnant females will undergo chest X-ray by using double guard cover to protect the fetus from any danger of being exposed to radiation.