FCPS (Internal Medicine)
FCPS (Infectious Disease)
Consultant Infectious Diseases
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Shalimar Institute of Health Sciences Lahore.
He has about 7 years of clinical experience & expertise to deal with the infectious diseases related issue in adult patients.
During this period he has taken care of all kinds of infectious etiologies whether it is Viral, Bacterial, Protozoal, and Fungal or mixed Pathogen in Origin.
- HIV infection diagnosis, treatment & follow-up
- AIDS treatment & management of complications
- Sexually transmitted diseases management.
- Gonorrhea & Chlamydia related latest diagnostic
- 5. Management of Syphilis/VDRL/RPR/TPHA+ve cases.
- Community infections including typhoid and malaria.
- Worup of FUO (fever of unknown origin)
- Post-surgical infections management.
- Complicated & recurrent UTIs (urinary tract infections)
- Fungal brain infections especially mucormycosis
- Knee, hip transplant-related or liver transplant.
- Infections related to Kidney or Liver transplant.
- Acute and chronic osteomyelitis including MRSA.